Truth or dare? is one of the best question answering and challenging game played by all age groups. It is rated as best night out games for a group of members. The game requires only a set of 5-7 participants. Here are the basic rules of truth or dare questions game.
Truth or Dare Questions for Teens, Girls ,Boys
Good TRUTH Questions: 😛
These are some of the selective Good Truth questions which were rated the best and asked by many teenagers in truth or dare game.
1. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?
2. Name a Guy/Girl whom you want to Date.
3. Say 5 names of your crushes.
4. Say some disgusting habit’s you have?
5. Tell me about your first kiss.
6. Who here would you like to propose if you get a chance?
7. Who are you jealous of?
8. Give a complement to everyone who are here.
9. What’s your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend name?
10. What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?
11. What would you do with a million dollars if you ever won the lottery?
12. If you could change one thing on your body, what would it be?
13. What is the silliest thing you have an emotional attachment to?
14. What was your childhood nickname?
15. Describe something about your date?
16. What is something you have stolen?
17. Do you like bugs?
18. Do you believe in love at first sight?
19. How many cigarettes do you smoke a day?
20. What is your dream job?
21. Who look more sexy among us?
22. Say 5 bad habits you have?
23. What is your special talent?
24. How was your first kiss?
25. Say some good qualities of your crush.
26. What are you most afraid of?
27. Say 5 negatives about me!
28. What do you like in me?
29. Future wife/husband qualities.
30. How many boyfriends/Girlfriends do you have?
31. Can you speak a different language?
32. whom you love the most?
33. What is the scariest dream you have ever had?
34. Who is your best friend?
35. Why did you break up with your last boyfriend or girlfriend?
36. Most hated person in the world?
37. Are you scared of monsters?
38. what is your weight?
39. Tell 5 secrets of yours?
40. what is your favorite place to spend time?
41. Whom do you hate the most?
42. what is your age?
43. Did you watch XXX Videos?
44. At what time do you wake up in the morning?
45. How many Boys/Girls have given you love letters?
46. What you do when you are alone at home?
47. Say something about me!
48. How many times a day you eat?
49. Which kind of food you like the most?
50. Favorite Place you like to visit?
Great Truth or Dare Questions
DARE Questions 😉
These are some of the best dares questions which were performed by many teenagers in truths or dares game.
1. Choose anyone here and dance with him/her.
2. Act like a Joker for 2 minutes.
3. Moonwalk while a friend takes a video.
4. Prank call someone you know and Propose him/her.
5. Spend the next round sitting on someone’s lap.
6. Crack an egg on your head.
7. Let everyone in the group style your hair and take photos.
8. Go outside or somewhere public and do the chicken dance.
9. Act like a girl how do they makeup.
10. Exchange shirts with the person next to you for the next round of questions.
11. Act like a dog and fetch a few objects.
12. Say the alphabet backwards in a British accent.
13. Go out and kiss the first person you come across.
14. Wear your pants backward for the rest of the game.
15. Have a two minute conversation with an inanimate object.
16. Repeat everything another player says for the next three rounds of the game.
17. Suck all your fingers.
18. Ask a man to put on makeup.
19. Exchange any item of clothing with the person sitting on either side.
20. Sing instead of speaking for the next two rounds of the game.
21. Act like a gorilla for 1 minute.
22. Go outside and march down the road, singing a song loudly.
23. Shout your first crush name loudly.
24. Tell a bad joke in a really enthusiastic way.
25. Do a belly dance in the circle of the players.
26. Say two really nice things about every player.
27. Write a letter to someone you hate and send it.
28. Clean the toilet with a toothbrush.
29. Get someone to kiss you anywhere they choose.
30. Call your crush and tell him in a seductive voice what turns you on.
31. Streak somewhere safe and not illegal.
32. Keep a finger in your mouth for the next dare.
33. Act like a mad person who has escaped from a mental institution.
34. Let the person next to you text anyone from your phone.
35. Dance like no one is watching you.
36. Tell someone honestly what you think of them.
37. Carry the person to your left around the room.
38. Continuously talk for 3 minutes without stopping.
39. Wear an item of women’s clothing (for men)
40. Go to your neighbor and ask for some toilet paper.
41. Pour a cup of ice cold or hot water on yourself outside.
42. Wrap yourself up in toilet paper and take a picture.
43. Imagine you are in a party, Dance crazy with no music.
44. Call your crush and sing “I can’t help falling in love with you” to him.
45. Try licking your elbow.
46. Immetate any comedian you like?
47. Roll on the floor for 2 minutes!
48. Send a Whatsapp Message saying “I LOve You”
49. Listen to a song at high volume
50. Give a flying kiss to a girl
Best Truth or Dare Questions for Teens
These Truth or dare questions are specially collected for teens of age 13 to 19.
Good Truth Questions for teen:
1. What was your first impressions of when you met me for the first time
2. Who is your best looking teacher that you have ever had?
3. What is your favourite kind of clothing?
4. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
5. Who is the worst friend you have ever had, why?
6. What is the most awkward moment you’ve ever had on a date?
7. If you could own your own business one day, what would it be?
8. Have you ever watched an adult film without your parents knowing?
9. If you were a billionaire, what would you spend your time doing?
10. Have you ever blamed something that you have done to one of your siblings?
11. Say me your weight?
12. What is the best vacation you’ve ever been on?
13. Who is the most annoying person you know?
14. How many boyfriends (or girlfriends) do you have?
15. Which celebrity you you hate the most?
Good Dares for teenagers:
1. Call to unknown number and say I Love You
2. Do a handstand on the wall for the next two minites
3. Drink a glass of olive oil
4. Using only your elbows, Post a Facebook status on your wall
5. Eat one raw egg
6. Text your crush and tell them how much you like them
7. Take a selfie with a broom and post it on all of your social media
8. Eat three spoonfuls of cheese
9. Act like a pig until it is your turn again
10. Share a shirt with the person to your right for the next 3 rounds
11. Do your best belly dance
12. Eat half a stick of butter
13. Go outside and sing your national anthem as loud as you can
14. Put makeup on without mirror
15. Call and break up with your girlfriend or boyfriend
1.Come up with famous people each person in your group looks like.
2.Run around the room imitating a monkey.
3.Do a death scene, out of nowhere, as dramatic as you can.
4.Start singing a pop song out loud like you’re singing opera.
5.Everything you say for the rest of the game has to rhyme.
6.Walk around the party with your bum hanging out.
7.Sing instead of speaking for the next two rounds of the game.
8.Dance like a ballerina, instead of regular walking.
9.Say the alphabet backwards in a British accent.
10.Pretend to be a pig and start sniffing all over the people in your group.
Truth OR Dare Rules
Many teens don’t know how to play truth or dare, so here are the truth or dare rules to be followed. Initially the first player starts the game by asking another player to choose “Truth or Dare”?. If that particular player chooses “Truth”, then opponent player asks a question which can be funny, embarrassing, dirty, good and simple one which player 2 much answer truthfully without fiction. Or else, if the player 2 selects “Dare”, then player 1 dares them to perform some tasks, often which can also be embarrassing or risky, which they must perform without hesitation. However, If the player doesn’t like the dare, they can request for the new one. After asking the questions or completing the dare, Player 2 gets a chance to ask “Truth or Dare” to another player, and the game process continues. Depending on the occasion, a player can choose “double truth” or “double dare”, which means player 2 can suggest them their desired opinion. Try to see that the dares don’t go beyond the limits which may lead to some serious bad experiences.
I can say truth or dares is one of the best group games for teenagers, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Teens, Kids, adults to test the opposite person’s abilities, ideas, thoughts, loving’s, situations and also find their secrets. Below we have collected the best list of truth questions and dare questions which are really mind blowing, funny and makes your game even more attractive.
Best Truth or Dares ideas
Just giving you some more interesting truth or dare ideas to make the game even more interesting.
- Try to see that both truth answering and dare challenges are done randomly. If everyone chooses only one thing, then the game would be boring.
- Always try to see that there are minimum 5-7 members in the game.
- Avoid asking same questions repeatedly.
- Maintain friendly atmosphere.
Funny Video of Playing TRUTH OR DARE
Checkout the below video how to play truth and dare game.
Hope you found some interesting truth or dare questions in this list. Feel free to share them on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp with your friends. We will be updating this list frequently, so Bookmark our website to explore more crazy truth or dare questions !! Go ahead & bookmark this webpage by pressing CTRL+D for latest Questions updates related to truth or dare.
Checkout : Good truth or dare questions | Best truth or dare questions | Truth or Dares